An Old Midlish Rhyme
The wind from the North sings of heroes of Olde
The wind from the East makes our blood run Cold
The wind from the South smells of Spices and Gold
But the wind from the West tells of warriors Bold.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Lo he gathered his hosts and went forth to Blog

Ah fickle man! After stoutly clinging to my website as the public face of my hobby against the rising tide of the Blogisphere, I have succumbed. Or is it that Twittering (?!) is making Blogs seem old fashioned? In any event, I shall maintain my existing webpage www.lochsloy.ca indefinitely, especially as a repository for my free rules, past adventures and an over view, but individual projects will be tracked in 3 blogs. This one will chronicle my 25mm ancient wargame world, the next to launch sometime in the next 3 months will become the chronicles of the Red Queen, my fictional 40mm glossy toy soldier world and the 3rd, The Game of the Month, will launch in January when my Game of the Week - playing my way through CS Grant & S. Asquith's Scenarios for All Ages, (which should have been a blog), reaches completion. This blog will follow as I play through all of the Battlegames Table To Teasers.

4 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed your Grant & Asquith Scenarios and look forward to the Battlegames teasers. I for one am happy you have joined Blogger as we now get to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff, Ross. I hope you keep posting regularly as I really enjoyed looking at your formative gaming years. Keep up the fun anf interesting work.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete